Address upon request, WILLETTON
- $699,990 - $778.70 P/W
Get ready for the 2020 school year now!
There is a strong demand for new homes in Willetton right now and opportunities like these are snapped up fast! Why put up with a home that’s 40+ years old, tired and in need of desperate renovation, when buying new gives you up-to-date features and low maintenance living for a similar price.
This home is set in the highly sought after zone of Willetton High School, and within walking distance to the bus stop, Southlands shopping centre and Burrendah Primary School plus a short drive from Bull Creek Train Station, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University – you simply could not ask for a more prestigious location.
Click the “Email Agent” button now to get in touch with Greg for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS 24/7 on 0418 901 930
The home design is unrestricted so you can put in your own personal touch for your perfect home.
All this can be yours;
– 3/4 double sized bedrooms with built in sliding door robes
– Ducted reverse cycle Airconditioning
– Home Theatre or separate office/study
– Window treatments
– Tiles and Carpet flooring
– Double garage with auto-sectional remote controlled door
– Easy living family zones
– Chefs kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances
– Stone bench-tops
– Quality paving to driveway, alfresco and porch
– R4 Insulation to entire home
– 5mm Glazing throughout home (optional double glazing)
– Ample storage throughout
– High ceilings throughout home
– Lifetime transferrable structural guarantee
– Price includes $10,000 FHOG for eligible applicants.
Full Terms and Conditions visit www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/
B1 Homes BC 14299