677 Badgerup ave , LAKELANDS
$429,990 $474 P/W
Experience the best of both worlds, with the ocean and city-style amenities on your doorstep. Live within walking distance of the pristine sands of Madora Beach, regarded as one of the best beaches south of Fremantle, or take a stroll down to the park and watch the sun go down over the treetops.
You’ll be just 10 minutes from the beaches, marina, foreshore, shops and restaurants of Mandurah.
Schools are close-by, with Coastal Lakes College and Lakelands Primary School both within walking distance. There are also future plans for another primary school.
Lakelands Shopping Centre is a short 400m walk from Ocean Hill estate with a huge variety of stores and amenities.
There are plans for beautiful open spaces at Ocean Hill for you and your family to enjoy, including a central community park. Stretch your legs in more than four hectares of multi-use district playing fields, right next door to Ocean Hill and home to the Peel Thunder Training Academy – a popular recreational space ideal for dog-walking and kicking the footy about with the kids.
This popular B1 design sits comfortably and confidently on long blocks with frontages just 12.5 meters wide.
The master suite makes the most of the home’s elongated design, with a large robe and ensuite. The three minor bedrooms are opposite the living areas, a floating wall providing both privacy and a means of passage as well as a separate activity for the kids area.
The kitchen is mostly contained to a single wall, with only its large island bench boldly standing in the living zone. The alfresco is adjacent to the kitchen and accessible through large glass sliding doors. With a huge Walk in pantry/ Scullery
Not to forget about the Massive laundry, massive walk in linen and direct access off the garage and straight through to the kitchen.
This home also has a theatre room.
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• Generous Siteworks Allowance
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
At B1 Homes we think outside the box, some things our clients say about us that sets us apart are:
• They really listened to our needs and provided a custom floorplan to suit
• They provided an energy efficient home that is cost effective to heat & cool
• They helped give us a seamless experience, we moved in faster than we expected
• They assisted us with finance when others couldn’t, with a really low deposit
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Find the right finance solution for your budget. Claim your government grant. Low staggered payments or even $0 payments so you pay less while your home is being built. Only pay for stamp duty on the land, not the value of the home, with $0 stamp duty if eligible. Low or even no deposit options if eligible.
2, Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3, Choose a quality, affordable home that compliments your block, with innovative energy efficient features. A customisable design which will suit your family. A home you’ll still love in many years to come.
PLUS with Guaranteed 9 month Build Timeframes, you can be in your home for less than you think, sooner than you think.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, backed by the Scott Park Group, with the security of a trusted and respected Perth home builder. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty & 12 Month Maintenance Period and our amazing standard range including brands you can trust.
*** Click the “Email Agent” button now to get in touch with me for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me 24/7 on 0400 505 511 ***
Note: Price advertised includes any land rebates and $10,000 First Home Owners Grant (for eligible purchasers). For full Terms and Conditions visit www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions
B1 Homes BC14299