1757 Towlers Drive , GOLDEN BAY
$450,990 $498 P/W
Nestled in one of Perth’s most-loved coastal strips, Golden Bay is the perfect location to change your dream of living by the sea a reality.
This is affordable coastal living at its best, where city stresses are far enough away to forget, but the conveniences are close enough to enjoy. Discover the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean a few minutes away from home, with a variety of land for sale and house and land packages begin your journey in finding the perfect home for you in Golden Bay.
Little wonder The Capitola is popular; it packs a lot into a 15 metre block.
It features four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, a theatre room and a living zone worthy of its own postcode. The well-appointed kitchen boasts a massive walk-in pantry, peninsula bench and a separate ‘web zone’ where the kids can study while remaining under your eagle eye.
The master suite includes a dedicated dressing room and large ensuite too.
The Capitola is a mighty home when space is tight, and ticks all the boxes for style, comfort and practicality.
Bed 4 has its own Walk in robe and study zone.
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• Generous Siteworks Allowance
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
At B1 Homes we think outside the box, some things our clients say about us that sets us apart are:
• They really listened to our needs and provided a custom floorplan to suit
• They provided an energy efficient home that is cost effective to heat & cool
• They helped give us a seamless experience, we moved in faster than we expected
• They assisted us with finance when others couldn’t, with a really low deposit
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Find the right finance solution for your budget. Claim your government grant. Low staggered payments or even $0 payments so you pay less while your home is being built. Only pay for stamp duty on the land, not the value of the home, with $0 stamp duty if eligible. Low or even no deposit options if eligible.
2, Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3, Choose a quality, affordable home that compliments your block, with innovative energy efficient features. A customisable design which will suit your family. A home you’ll still love in many years to come.
PLUS with Guaranteed 9 month Build Timeframes, you can be in your home for less than you think, sooner than you think.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, backed by the Scott Park Group, with the security of a trusted and respected Perth home builder. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty & 12 Month Maintenance Period and our amazing standard range including brands you can trust.
*** Click the “Email Agent” button now to get in touch with me for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me 24/7 on 0400 505 511 ***
Note: Price advertised includes any land rebates and $10,000 First Home Owners Grant (for eligible purchasers). For full Terms and Conditions visit www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions
B1 Homes BC14299