Lot 72 Warhol Way , ALKIMOS
$439,990 485 P/W
Perfectly located in the centre of the popular north coast, just 15km north of Joondalup and 40km north of Perth.
This is a special neighbourhood for the shapers, makers and co-creators. Alkimos Vista offers you the chance to truly experience how great life can be – everyday. A lifestyle where you’ll be inspired by your surrounds and close to it all.
Community. Collaboration. Connection. Just a few ingredients that combine to create a meaningful life. Add to that an environment that fosters a sense of belonging, support and endless opportunity and you have the recipe for happy living.
The Gateway shopping precinct is open and includes retail and dining options, pop up library, childcare, future medical and a tavern, and in the coming years, the future Alkimos City will be developed. Conveniently located next door to Alkimos Vista, the city centre will offer retail shopping, cinemas, cafes, restaurants, boutiques, tertiary education and a hospital, with the Metronet train line linking directly to the centre of Perth. It will provide you everything you will need.
The much-loved Sprout Community Hub is the place for residents to meet and connect over barista made coffee throughout the week. Ampitheatre, BBQs and three custom designed shade structures gives the area a piazza feel and provide a social hub to host community events and activities.
Alkimos Vista is a place for the next generation of smart thinkers. As the community grows, so will Alkimos Vista. A new primary and high school are planned for the future, ensuring your child has the best possible start to life.
Enjoy access to the nearby and already established public Alkimos Beach Primary School, which caters for children from kindergarten to year 6. Even closer to Alkimos Vista is St James’ Anglican School, a private school which currently caters from Kindergarten to year 11, and will expand to cater for year 12’s by 2021. Both of these highly regarded schools are within Alkimos Beach, within a 5-minute drive away.
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
• Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Set a practical budget with our Construction Loans Specialist
2. Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3. Choose a quality home that compliments your block from our standard range or a custom design.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, a trusted and respected Perth home builder backed by the Scott Park Group which is part of the second largest building company in Australia. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty and our generous standard range including brands you can trust.
Click the “Email Agent” button for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me on 0401 422 622
Note: Pricing advertised includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant & any land rebates associated with the lot.
Disclaimer: Photographs on this page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by B1 Homes and not included in any pricing specified. They may not be representative of the plan or elevation included within the advertised price.
B1 Homes BC14299. Full Terms and Conditions of this listing available at www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/