Lot 122 Boodie Street , BRABHAM
$374,990 412 P/W
Located just 20 minutes from Perth, Whiteman Edge is the beating heart of Brabham, a suburb in Perth’s booming north-east. Whether taking the kids to renowned Jungle Park, walking them to local Brabham Primary School, or soaking up the nature at Whiteman Park, it’s all right on your doorstep.
Nestled alongside some of Perth’s most prestigious conservation areas and within the world-renowned Swan Valley, Whiteman Edge is an enviable masterplanned community offering the creature comforts of home in a pristine natural environment. Whether you like the idea of relaxing in nature with a bushwalk, exploring the local wine and beer scene, or just winding down with the family in your new home, we’ve got your lifestyle needs covered.
Residents at Whiteman Edge make the most of everything the community’s beautiful natural setting has to offer. A total of 9 parks, including sports fields, playgrounds and the popular Jungle Park, means you can get our and about and enjoy the scenery while staying healthy and happy. A network of walking and cycleways connects you throughout the community and beyond, with recreational hubs like Whiteman Park, Altone Park Golf Course and Leisure Centre and Swan Active Aquatic Centre within easy reach.
Well-connected to the CBD via the recently upgraded $1.02b Northlink WA road network. Residents are also set to benefit from the future $1b Morely-Ellenbrook rail project, with the Whiteman Park Train Station located just south of the Drumpellier Drive entrance to Whiteman Edge.
When you’ve ready to relax there’s always thing to do in and around Brabham. Enjoy a long lunch in one of the wineries in the famous Swan Valley and discover the abundance of gourmet produce the region has to offer. Or gather in locally renowned Jungle Park for monthly food trucks on a Friday night, featuring a changing line-up of tasty treats.
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
• Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Set a practical budget with our Construction Loans Specialist
2. Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3. Choose a quality home that compliments your block from our standard range or a custom design.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, a trusted and respected Perth home builder backed by the Scott Park Group which is part of the second largest building company in Australia. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty and our generous standard range including brands you can trust.
Click the “Email Agent” button for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me on 0401 422 622
Note: Pricing advertised includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant & any land rebates associated with the lot.
Disclaimer: Photographs on this page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by B1 Homes and not included in any pricing specified. They may not be representative of the plan or elevation included within the advertised price.
B1 Homes BC14299. Full Terms and Conditions of this listing available at www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/