Lot 227 Gulch Street , MADORA BAY
$379,990 418 P/W
Live on the Seaside of life. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to the fresh, sea breeze blowing in through their windows? Seaside at Madora Bay is for those ready to invest not just in their future, but in their well-being too.
For growing families, Seaside is surrounded by ample quality primary and secondary education options. For those just starting out, there are childcare and early learning centres too!
The WA State Government recently announced a new $25.77 million-dollar Madora Bay Primary School in Mandurah. Construction of the school is expected to start in December 2021, with completion for the 2023 school year. So, no matter what stage you are at right now, know that Seaside has all your family’s education needs covered.
Just like the lifestyle at Seaside, getting around is a breeze. With easy access to Mandurah Road and Kwinana Freeway, and wide-open picturesque streets – so wherever you’re headed, you’ll enjoy getting there!
A whole ocean of local convenience. Seaside at Madora Bay places everything you need to seize the sunshine right at your doorstep. Walk to the beach to enjoy a sundowner or start the day with an invigorating morning stroll through the local parks. And when it’s time to fire up the barbeque with friends, groceries and shopping are a short drive away.
When you live in a place as beautiful as Seaside at Madora Bay, you’ll want to spend more time outside appreciating it. And who could blame you, with lush green landscaped parks peppered with little nooks that are the perfect place to watch the setting sun, have a barbeque with friends or maybe do some yoga with the gentle lapping of waves as your soundtrack?
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
• Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Set a practical budget with our Construction Loans Specialist
2. Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3. Choose a quality home that compliments your block from our standard range or a custom design.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, a trusted and respected Perth home builder backed by the Scott Park Group which is part of the second largest building company in Australia. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty and our generous standard range including brands you can trust.
Click the “Email Agent” button for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me on 0401 422 622
Note: Pricing advertised includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant & any land rebates associated with the lot.
Disclaimer: Photographs on this page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by B1 Homes and not included in any pricing specified. They may not be representative of the plan or elevation included within the advertised price.
B1 Homes BC14299. Full Terms and Conditions of this listing available at www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/