Lot 117 Marlock Road , KWINANA TOWN CENTRE
$299,990 327 P/W
Cassia is proudly part of the City of Kwinana, a place rich in activities for the whole family. No matter your interests or lifestyle, Cassia has been designed to provide variety, building a thriving community with something for everyone.
The residents who choose to call Cassia home will live among landscaped parks, walking trails and playgrounds. Stunning bushland is close by, ensuring green space and nature are only a stone’s throw from your front door.
The population within the City of Kwinana is predicted to double in the next 20 years and the City has been preparing for its future popularity with a range of exciting amenities including:
– Kwinana Train Station
– Kwinana Recquatic Centre
– A variety of education options
– Ample bus stops with routes transporting you throughout Kwinana
– Shopping and recreation for the whole family
– Kwinana Adventure Park
– A 21km walking circuit at the Kwinana Walking Trail
– Plus, the beautiful Kwinana beach is also just a 10-minute drive away!
This is community living the way it’s supposed to be. Where you and your family can create your new beginning.
Cassia has a range of schools for families to choose from. These include Calista Primary School, Leda Primary School, St Vincent’s School, North Parmelia Primary School, Gilmore College and Peter Carnley Anglican Community School.
Kwinana Marketplace is the major shopping destination in the area. With Coles, Woolworths, Big W and more than 70 specialty stores, Kwinana Marketplace is your one-stop shop for all your shopping needs!
If outings to the beach are your thing, you’re spoilt for choice with Kwinana Beach and Rockingham Beach close by as well as Mandurah Foreshore just a little further south.
WA’s #1 preferred first home buyer specialist.
Sick of paying rent to someone else? Time to get your own home, with HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES from under $250k per week.
Our base price is packed with quality inclusions:
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Recessed Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lock up garage with remote sectional door
• Generous allowance for ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Solid feature front entry door
• Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
• Frameless mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
• R4 insulation batts to house and garage
• Quality Chrome Mixer Taps Throughout
• NBN ready (National Broadband Network)
• Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
Our turnkey specification option provides even more extras that allow you to move straight in:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Flooring and blinds throughout, many options available
• Roller blinds throughout
• 30c high ceilings throughout internally
• 27c high ceilings to garage, porch and alfresco
• Mirrored sliding doors to robes
• Semi frameless shower screen doors
• Stone benchtops
• Dishwasher recess
• 900mm quality stainless steel appliances
• Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Let me and my experts make the buying process as stress free as possible for you, with 3 easy steps:
1. Set a practical budget with our Construction Loans Specialist
2. Pick a block you like in a community that fits your lifestyle.
3. Choose a quality home that compliments your block from our standard range or a custom design.
Enjoy the peace of mind of building with B1 Homes, a trusted and respected Perth home builder backed by the Scott Park Group which is part of the second largest building company in Australia. Including our industry leading TRANSFERRABLE Lifetime Structural Warranty and our generous standard range including brands you can trust.
Click the “Email Agent” button for all the details, alternatively feel free to SMS me on 0401 422 622
Note: Pricing advertised includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant & any land rebates associated with the lot.
Disclaimer: Photographs on this page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by B1 Homes and not included in any pricing specified. They may not be representative of the plan or elevation included within the advertised price.
B1 Homes BC14299. Full Terms and Conditions of this listing available at www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/