114 Marlock Road , KWINANA TOWN CENTRE
$345,519 379 P/W
Located in the vibrant Cassia estate in Kwinana Town Centre, this rear loaded house and land package offers great value for first home buyers, downsizers or investors!
Close to parks, schools, shops, public transport and Kwinana beach, all the amenities are at your fingertips.
This is a turnkey package. Some of the features are:
• Open plan modern 3×2 with study, IT Nook and double garage
• Master Suite with Walk in robe and Ensuite
• Modern Kitchen with Essastone benchtops, island bench and 900mm appliances
• 30c High Ceilings
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle aircon throughout
• Ceramic tile flooring in living areas and carpets in the bedroom
• Quality window treatment
• Internal painting
• Allowance for Siteworks and soakwells included in price
• 25 Year Structural Warranty (can be transferred if you sell the house in the future)
• 6 month Maintenance period for your peace of mind and much more…
Why B1 Homes?
Simple and easy process:
1. Set a practical budget with our in-house finance specialists
2. Help you find an inspiring location to suit your lifestyle
3. We tailor the perfect home design for you and your budget.
Award winning builder Scott Park continues to offer the same outstanding service & innovation that has been his hallmark for over 15 years. Build with a trusted brand that makes part of Australia’s second largest home building group.
Stop renting now and move into your new home! I have land and house packages available for every budget and specification all across the Perth Metro Area. Call now on 0431679522!
Note: Pricing advertised includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant & any land rebates associated with the lot.
Disclaimer: Photographs on this page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by B1 Homes and not included in any pricing specified. They may not be representative of the plan or elevation included within the advertised price.
B1 Homes BC14299. Full Terms and Conditions of this listing available at www.b1homes.com.au/terms-conditions/